This is a long post as so much has been happening. I have been sick for over a week with a creeping crud that has been going around. Yucky! Our granddaughter was born Feb. 18, Taylor Kristen Lynn Henderson. 7 pounds, 13.3 ounces, 21 inches long. Mother and daughter are doing fine. Oh yeah, so is Daddy.
Some of you know that my son’s wife left him and their boys 14 months ago. He met Stephanie who had 3 children. Now they have Taylor, are you keeping count? That is 6 children! They are as happy as can be with them. I would pull my hair out. Maybe that is why Brent keeps his so short?
I got tagged for a meme by Randi. I’m sure this is going to more information that you would ever want to know about me but here goes.
1. I love walking in the rain. Lynn has always thought I was nuts.
2. I love to hunt, all kinds of hunting. I love just being in the woods and listening and watching all the activity in the woods. There is more activity than you would ever think of.
3. I love, love, love, quilting. The whole process, from planning what pattern, buying the fabric, to putting the label on.
4. I’m terrified of someone looking in my windows. This comes from a peeping tom incident when I was 15.
5. I love to go fishing.
6. I love spending time with my Dear Hubby, Lynn. We have been married 38 years.
7. I love working in the school cafeteria.
I’m sending this to the following. Theresa, Christine, Carla, Linda, Bonnie, Sharon, Susan. You all have been tagged. If you wish to play, send to 7 friends with links to their blog, then post a note on their blog letting them know they have been tagged.
Suzanne, from MQR has a question of what makes you happy. 6 of my meme’s make me happy.
I hope everyone has a great day.